Monday, February 13, 2012

Dhoom 3 - official Trailer - Theatrical Amirkhan Rajnikant Abhishek Kareena Anushka Uday


Dhoom 3 (12.12.2012) - Theatrical Trailer [HD] Amirkhan , Rajnikant , Kareena kapoor , Anushka sharma , Abhishek Bachchan , Udaychopra ,Yashraj

.Golden Machine Dreamz Presents Logo At there ~nur3:. -----Hi guys n girls thank u watching my videos this first i n Channel itz not a TV scence. this is a fake video Dhoom 3 sorry i m trying my style look NFS Hot pursuiit
link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ouHWP0KrY&hd=1
Look The what different I done But I m looking My style 2 Editing Mix Free Qaulity i don´t produce Videos for anyone.
I don't work for anyone. I don't sell any Videos, Scores or Sound FX. I'm just a simple editor trying to find my style of editing.
.b'coz.............................i challenge everything my style
itsz feel touch ~nur3:.

No comments:

Post a Comment